- To promote students’ global awareness through reading across curriculum (RaC) lessons
- To implement the English Enrichment Program to provide more exposure for more able students to learn English
- To adjust the level of difficulty of students’ learning activities and assignments
- To help students feel being grateful and develop positive attitudes
- Implement Grant Scheme on Promoting Effective English Language Learning in Primary Schools (PEEGS) in developing a reading programme for English Language and Global Education
- Continue to run Ambassador Team The ambassadors can be the helpers to help organize and carry out the subject activities. The ambassadors can also report weather forecast, read stories to lower form students.
- Continue to set up a debate team Students can join inter-school debate competitions.
- English Elite Group 3D, 4D, 5D
- Design Grammar Worksheets in three levels. (P.4-6)
- Spelling Kids (P.1-5)
- Morning Reading: Storytelling / Books Reading along by NETs